At "Brodsky Uskov Looper Reed & Partners" we have structured our philosophy according to the understanding that legal assistance is indispensably for any business. The experts of our company are ready to render legal services in the following fields:
- International Transactions. Investments and Project Financing.
- Representing the Clients in the Government Related Relationship. Government agreements and charges.
- Banking and Financial Activity. Supporting and Consulting on Financial and Purchasing Activities.
- Intellectual Property. Author's Rights and Trademarks.
- Corporate Law and Incorporation Activity.
- International Legal Trials and Arbitration. Legal Pretrials and Trials.
- Legal Due Diligence
- Moldovan Citizenship for Investments
- Information technology parks
The company "Brodsky Uskov Looper Reed & Partners" offers to benefit from services in the following fields:
- Legal expertize of the companies activity (Legal diagnosis/Legal Due Diligence);
- Legal support of the real estate transactions;
- Foreign companies representations registration;
- Registration, restructuring and liquidation of the companies, as well as, incorporation, privatization, investment, business acquisition (www.firma.md);
- Registration of the intellectual property outputs, including brands and industrial models;
- Legalization of foreign citizens;
- Consultation on granting citizenship through investments;
- Legal support to licensing processes and certifying of goods and services;
- Representing the clients' interests in the Republic of Moldova degrees of jurisdiction;
- Representing the clients' interests in solving conflict issues with state bodies and participation in negotiation preparing;
- Preparing legal opinions on different law fields;
- Preparing the charters, memorandums, regulations, agreements, participation at the corporations' meetings, emissions registration;
- Partnership and stock agreements, negotiation strategy development;
Searching for crediting sources and preparing for credit receipt;
- Consultancy on ecology and employment law issues;
- Tax planing and estimation of the client's company tax policy;
- Integrated legal and bookkeeping services;
- Credit report.